Tuesday, April 2, 2013

OUTFIT / BEST BUYS

Posted by Unknown at 10:30 PM
wearing: jeans, sweater, bag, coat Zara | shoes Aldo | sunnies Lindex

If we talk about favorites in your closet... I will show you the basics and my must haves in this post. I like to call these (in the picture) best buys of the last season A/W 2012. It is a simple coat with some sort of edge (in this case the leather sleeves and the oversized cut of the coat), leopard ankle boots (kinda statement piece for simple outfits like this one), a pair of blue skinny jeans and a fluffy oversized knit. And now i am just waiting for spring to come to show you more. Hurry up sun! 
Let me know what are your best buys in the comments below. Thank you! xx

Follow me on ChictopiaFacebook, Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

Copyright © 2009 Fashion-Surprises | Design by [blogger merak dua]